ONLINE RETURN POLICY
At SportsPower WG we endevour to make our customers as satisifed with our products and service as possible. There may be times that you need to return a product that you have purchased from us, for various different reasons. This policy is designed to assist you with the return process and make everything as easy as possible.
Our Web Support Team will work with you to provide a satisfactory outcome for all.
Our Returns Policy is in addition to other rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Change of mind
If once recieving your item you wish to return it due to change of mind, it must be returend to SportsPower WG within 30 days of the initial purchase. The product must be in new condition and contain original tags, packaging and accesories. This includes manuals, warranty cards, instructional DVD's and any other material in the original shipment.Once we recieve the product back and can verify that it meets our return standards, you will be provided with a refund for the item excluding shipping expenses.
Incorrect or Defective
In the event that an item you recieve is different to what you ordered from our website, you will be provided with a return label to ship the item back to us for either an exchange for the correct item or a full refund.
If you believe a product you recieve is defective, we may require certain photos from you before providing a return label to send the parcel back. In some circumstances we require approval from the manufacturer of an item before we accept it as defective.
Change or cancel an order
If you wish to change or cancel an order, please contact our Web Support Team as soon as possible. Once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled and must be received and returned.
If you've ordered something in the wrong size, we are happy to organise a swap to a different size of the same product. You will need to contact the Web Support Team and send the item back to SportsPower WG. Once received, we will dispatch the exchange item to you. Returning the item is done at the customers own expense.
- Postage costs will not be reimbursed or refunded unless in the event of an incorrect or defective item.
- Returns can take up to 5 days to be processed from the time it is recieved by our head office. Please do not make additonal enquiries about your return prior to this time.
- Refunds are made to the payment account used in the initial order - Credit Card, PayPal, Zip Pay Afterpay etc. It can take up to 5 business days for the refund to appear in your acconut.
- Returns must be winthin 30 days from the initial purchase.
- Products must be unworn, unwashed and in original condition.
- All tags and packaging must remain attached in the original manner
- Any swimwear must have hygiene stickers in original condition. All swimwear should be tried on over underwear. In the interests of hygiene, returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or where it is obvious the items have been worn and may be sent back to the customer.
Failure to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy can result in your request for refund being denied.
Returning your item
- Step 1 - Contact our Web Support Team with the information about your return and they will advise further instruction.
- Step 2 - Package up your item securely with all necessary parts included and take them to Australia Post to be sent back to our return address.
- Step 3 - The returned products are assessed and you will be notified if it has been accepted, at which point any relevant refunds or exchanges will be processed.
8B/333 Gillies Street
WENDOUREE VIC 3355